Initiate! Startup Competition at Australian Utility Week
The programme offers 30 spots for startups to exhibit during Australian Utility Week.
Startups will be included on the event website with physical presence on the show floor where there will be plenty opportunities to connect and brainstorm with the incumbents in the industry, meet with VCs and those responsible for the venture arms within the utilities and meet those professionals who can help catapult them from startup to scale up!
Startups also have access to the following promotional aids to help them gain maximum exposure:
- Webinars and advice on various relevant business aspects
- Onsite networking sessions with (utility) investors
- Listing on the Australian Utility Week website
- Enrolment in the Startup Award nomination procedure Australian Utility Innovators Awards
- Startups selected will have the chance to pitch their business in front of a jury
- Winner receives coverage in the form of an interview and promotion through (social) media and via the AUSUW channels
- Complimentary access for the team and clients to access the exhibition
- Exposure in the AUSUW onsite newsletter – winner and nominees will gain exposure through the daily event newsletter
- Exposure on the AUSUW website – winner and nominees announced on the AUSUW website
- PR: nominees and winner to be included in a press release promoted to our international media database
If you are a startup into the digital water or power sector and would like to get involved in Initiate! Startup Competition, complete the application form and submit to us at firstname.lastname@example.org by 31 October 2017.
Please note while all startups can attend as free delegates to participate in the startup competition with a pitch speech, expo pod and poster, they will need to invest SG$400 which is the cost price of the exhibition pod and related marketing collateral.
Startup Award - Best Smart Australian Utility Week Startup
The Startup Award honours those who play a crucial role in the creation of a sustainable utility industry!
See the full description of the startup award HEREInterested to get involved? Complete the application form